Monday: Open at 7am
Tuesday to Friday: Open at 7am
Saturday & Sunday: Open at 9 am
Tuesday and Wednesday: Kitchen will serve food until 8pm
Thursday, Friday and Saturday: Kitchen will serve food until 9 pm
Sunday: Kitchen will serve food until 2:30 pm
- All tables are spaced 6 feet apart inside and on the patio.
- Personalized service with minimal contact.
- Sanitation stations.
- Staff will wear PPE, including gloves and masks.
- Dedicated person on sanitation detail.
- Groups can be no larger than 6 persons.
- Please respect AHS safety guidelines and Edmonton bylaws.
- Wear a mask as you move around the restaurant.
- You may remove your mask at your table.
Our Chef has taken the time to ensure only the freshest ingredients are used. We have a new winter menu, added a couple of items to our brunch menu and introduced a children’s menu. We hope you enjoy our choices.
We have always been and continue to be family friendly. Our new children’s menu includes breakfast and combo meals that have been recommended first hand!
They can also be altered for gluten and vegan friendly options, just ask your server.
Blue Chair has been one of Canada's premiere live-music listening rooms for 16 years.
Whenever possible musicians will be on our stage, playing for donations or cover. For now they will be instrumentalists, as singing is still not allowed.
Join us for an evening with Will Cramer (acoustical only) December 12, 2020 from 7 pm to 9 pm. Tickets $10.00 Please reserve as space is limited.
Join us on New Year’s Eve for great food and acoustical music to ring in 2021! Details coming soon.